Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Motown, My Favorite Type of Music

I do not believe I have always been a huge fan of music.  However, I have really expanded my interest in music over the past couple of years.  I enjoy nearly all genres of music.  I like to listen to a wide variety of music.  Specifically, I enjoy hit songs of different decades the most out of all other songs.  If I had to pick my favorite type of music though, I would choose all of the songs from Motown.  I love the soul the artists put into these songs.  These songs give me a serene feeling that I simply do not receive from other types of music.  Although Motown is rather old, I believe it will always be my favorite brand of music as long as I live.

1 comment:

  1. NO WAY!!! you're interested in motown! hahahahhahahahaha i wound not have expected that from you Danster! you should tell me who you're listening to.

    ReplyDelete