Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Season Comes to an End...

After only one playoff game, my intramural basketball team is now done for the season.  We battled through a bit of adversity, but in the end, we seemed to be out of sync and over matched.  Our opponents played well while we struggled.  In addition, I did not have all of my players to play in the game.  As a season as a whole, I still enjoy the week one highlight win for our team.  I still enjoyed playing on my team and having fun with my good friends.  Although there were some lopsided losses, I truly only evaluate my own performance to call myself to changes that have to be made.  I know that if I keep on working my hardest and pursuing the goals in my life, God will provide for me.  God does not always appear to be working in my favor, but he always is there with a purpose for every situation.  I look back on this basketball season as both a positive, constructive, and enjoyable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment