Sunday, March 6, 2011

Here Comes the Rematch........

As the intramural playoffs now roll onto the single elimination tournament, my team is facing a familiar foe.  We play the team that we most recently played the final game of the regular season!  Personally, I had mixed feelings when I heard that my team would be playing this team whom I am familiar with overall.  I had my worst game of the season against them.  In addition, the fact that I know their players well adds some more pressure to me that I do not want at all.  However, I enjoy playing against friends, and I look forward to my chance to bounce back.  Overall, I am going to try to play with passion yet still keeping the game into perspective.  The basketball game is for fun, and if I work my hardest, I should have no regrets.  I will put forth my best effort and leave the results up to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment