Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Wedding Bells Toll...

I found out only a few weeks ago that my oldest brother, Keith, is getting married soon.  I am actually very excited for him.  I would be supportive no matter who he would be marrying I am sure, but I know his fiancee is a wonderful woman.  In addition, I will be a groomsman for the wedding.  The interesting part about the wedding is that Keith is the oldest in my family, and Jen, his fiancee, is the youngest in her family.  As a result, Jen has nephews that are my age.  In other words, Jen is their aunt, but Jen will be my sister-in-law even though I am the same age as some of her nephews.  Sometimes, it's funny how things work out within a family.  Regardless, I look forward to the wedding and I am very happy for my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment