Sunday, April 17, 2011

Homestead Coffee House

I was pleased with my experience I had at the Homestead Coffee House this past Friday evening.  I thought all of the artwork was excellent, if not beyond excellent in my opinion.  I truly believe there are artists at Homestead that may have a future career as an artist of some kind.  I was not aware of the immense talent we have at our school.  All of the musical acts were also very entertaining.  Everyone at the Coffee House had great talent.  My favorite act of the evening would probably be the band, Leaving Rockwell.  They were the only band, and in my opinion, they were the most entertaining musical act.  Overall, I thought the people organizing the event did a tremendous job and I am now sold on the talent in the arts at Homestead.

No comments:

Post a Comment